CloudMagic: Email App with Magical Search
I’ve been testing CloudMagic for a few weeks now, and it has worked flawlessly. I use it for my HP Exchange account as well as my personal Gmail.
Purpose & Functionality
CloudMagic is an iPhone and Android email app that works with all types of email (Exchange, Gmail, Yahoo, iCloud, imap, and more). It includes interesting functionality like reminders for emails you need to come back to. CloudMagic also offers cards that integrate your email with popular services. It currently includes cards for Evernote, Pocket, Trello, Salesforce.com, Zendesk, Mailchimp and Asana, and I’m hopeful that they will soon support other apps like Instapaper and Omnifocus 2. For more information on cards, be sure to watch the second video.
Rating: simplicity, usefulness, beauty and necessity
- Simplicity. (9/10) CloudMagic does what an email app should do. It makes it easy to move through mountains of email on your mobile device.
- Usefulness. (9/10) CloudMagic is full of useful features, and as their card catalog continues to grow, so will its usefulness.
- Beauty. (8/10) CloudMagic has a classic iOS7 look and feel. It is consistent, simple, and easy to use.
- Necessity. (9/10) If you work with Exchange (or any other email), CloudMagic will work for you.
- Stickiness. (9/10) At this point, the only thing that would pull me away from CloudMagic would be if Mailbox began to support Exchange.
Android & iOS
Header image from CloudMagic